The Toolbox Show (Duplicate)
Brought to you by the:
Join Master Builder Andy Stevens every week as he takes an in depth look at some of the biggest issues affecting the lads on the ground.
Pensions, Taxes, Regulations and day-to-day stress, we've brought in experts from across the industry to take an in depth look, cut through the jargon and help you make the right choices.
This week we were joined by Dave Gutierrez from Amic Builders in Surrey.
Topics discussed include:
- The stresses and pressures of getting everything finished before Christmas.
- Deliveries this time of year not always coming out on time, and the problems it causes when you're trying to get jobs done on time.
- The Annual Christmas surge in Tool theft and ways you can protect yourself.
- How to avoid getting ripped off at the end of a job by clients who don't pay.
- The problem with hidden price rises year on year and the knock on effect this can have on jobs already booked into next year.
- Top tips on how to get the best deal on Van insurance.
You can listen to the full show below now!
This episode of the Toolbox Show originally broadcast on the 6th of December 2017
Tune in every Wednesday from 2:00-3:00 only on Fix Radio.
Add a comment
The Electrical Show
21. Leaner Times Coming In The Winter Months?
Thomas Nagy speculates on what the coming months could look like for the industry, talks fuse boards and reforms to the regs that he would like to see happen.
The Heating and Plumbing Show
21. Three Old Fossils
Andy talks to veterans from the world of heating and plumbing as well as giving some advice to people out there picking his trade as a career path - what is/isn't worth doing and how to get some real world experience in the trade.
The Plastering Show
7. Veteran Plasterer Gary, Plastermind & Ruth Waters
Gary Comber - a plasterer that Chris first started out with, joins us for 'Tools of the Trade' and reminisces with Chris about his (Chris') first days on site as well as talking us through his favourite tools old and new... Steve Bowness - a...