Fix Radio is hitting the road!
Fix Radio are hitting the road in partnership with Bosch Professional Power Tools! Starting November 2nd we'll be visiting building sites across London for four weeks to spread the word about the Bosch Professional BITURBO range and giving out some fantastic Bosch goody bags!
Here's a list of areas we'll be in and when!
- Wandsworth - 2nd November 2020
- Southwark - 3rd November 2020
- Sutton - 4th November 2020
- Croydon - 5th November 2020
- Bromley - 6th November 2020
- Bexley - 9th November 2020
- Greenwich - 10th November 2020
- Havering - 11th November 2020
- Redbridge - 12th November 2020
- Barking and Dagenham - 13th November 2020
- Brent - 16th November 2020
- Enfield - 17th November 2020
- Barnet - 18th November 2020
- Harrow - 19th November 2020
- Haringey - 20th November 2020
- Ealing - 23rd November 2020
- Hounslow - 24th November 2020
- Richmond - 25th November 2020
- Kingston - 26th November 2020
- Merton - 27th November 2020
If you're in one of the areas we're visiting and would like us to visit your site get in touch with the form below and we'll try our best to fit you in!
Fix Radio Ltd take the Health and Safety of our staff and listeners extremely seriously, given the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, dates and locations are subject to change at any time in line with government rules.
The Electrical Show
21. Leaner Times Coming In The Winter Months?
Thomas Nagy speculates on what the coming months could look like for the industry, talks fuse boards and reforms to the regs that he would like to see happen.
The Heating and Plumbing Show
21. Three Old Fossils
Andy talks to veterans from the world of heating and plumbing as well as giving some advice to people out there picking his trade as a career path - what is/isn't worth doing and how to get some real world experience in the trade.
The Plastering Show
7. Veteran Plasterer Gary, Plastermind & Ruth Waters
Gary Comber - a plasterer that Chris first started out with, joins us for 'Tools of the Trade' and reminisces with Chris about his (Chris') first days on site as well as talking us through his favourite tools old and new... Steve Bowness - a...