Tackle Tool Theft - Win with Churchill Business Insurance!
WIN yourself a £250 TOOL BUNDLE thanks to Churchill Business Insurance!
Fix Radio and Churchill Business Insurance have teamed up in 2021 to raise awareness of the ongoing issue of tool theft - one of the most talked about topics in the trade, and something we hear a lot about here at Fix Radio.
And just because Churchill are on the side of the trade when it comes to van and tool insurance coverage, we've teamed up with them to sort you out with a fantastic bundle of tools to use on the job - worth a hefty £250!
Enter your info below, and if you're lucky you could be getting a call from Jack Edwards on Fix Radio (on air weekdays from 10am) to let you know you're a winner!
By entering this competition you agree to the Fix Radio Competition Terms and Conditions.
Tackle Tool Theft
- Tool Theft Reports - Watch our interviews with tradespeople across the UK sharing their own reports of incidents of tool theft and share your comments and concerns.
- Beating Tool Theft - Solutions to the problem of tool theft from a wide range of companies and organisations committed to fighting trade crime.
- Tricks of the Trade - We've been hearing from you about how you keep your tools, your business and your livelihood safe and secure.
- Ten Things You Need to Know about Tool Theft - We all know it's a big issue, but just how much of a problem is it really, we've put together a handy guide to help you understand the scale of Tool Theft in the UK.
Churchill van is arranged and underwritten by Brightside Insurance Services Limited. Churchill is underwritten by U K insurance Limited.
The Bald Builders
26. The boys move to a NEW daily show this week!!!!
When one door closes another one opens. Last week saw the final Bald Builders Brunch, but this week saw the launch of Brad and Sam's brand new daily show on Fix Radio. Loads of new futures including Sam's Stupid News, Dear Granny Grotbags, Dose it...
The Clive Holland Show
26. Fire safety, cladding talk and what makes a successful tradesperson.
Another packed week on The Clive Holland Show on Fix Radio, you can catch the full show Monday to Thursday 2-4 on Fix Radio. Andy Simms from MyBuilder joins Clive to discuss what makes a successful tradesperson. Ian Arbuckle from Linian Clip...
The Plastering Show
22. How To Promote Your Business Online & National Heart Month
Wayne Bettess, A Trades Business Coach joins Chris to give some advice on how to promote your business online. Jim Brimble, An old school spread discusses 'Tools of the Trade' & A Senior Cardiac Nurse from The British Heart Foundation has some tips of...